(Sydney, Australia) Wednesday October 17, 2018 – Crown Group Chairman and Group CEO Iwan Sunito will officially unveil its much-anticipated architectural development Mastery by Crown Group from 6.00pm this Thursday night (October 18) at a lavish Japanese-inspired, star studded red-carpet VIP Gala at Royal Hall of Industries in Sydney.
This event will be Crown Group’s BIGGEST BUDGET PRODUCTION with an expected of 2,500 distinguished guests of influencers, leaders, CEOs, directors, significant business, government and global medias.
Among the many celebrities that will attend, Dami Im the Korean-born Australian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist performing artist, the winner of X Factor and known for the highest Eurovision score for Australia will be performing on this event.
Kengo Kuma, the Japanese master architect himself will also be flying from Japan to be with us on the evening.
Famed Zen artist Master Dahua Zhang, whose works hang in the most prestigious galleries, museums and private collections in the world, will be attending to personally show VIP guests his latest collection.
Two guests of honour in attendance are the Indonesian Ambassador Yohanes Kristiarto Soeryo Legowo and Japanese Ambassador Sumio Kusaka.
Rizer, the world’s biggest boutique event agency who produces some of the world’s class events for companies like Jaeger Le Coulture and Bvlgari has been engaged to produce this special event, with roving entertainment and Japanese styled visual theatrical spectacles throughout the evening.
Crown Group Chairman and Group CEO Iwan Sunito will officially unveil Mastery by Crown Group, alongside Kengo Kuma, one of two Japanese superstar architects behind this ambitious, world-first collaboration of masters.
Mr. Sunito said the event would be unlike any other in the industry, attracting the cream of Sydney’s property, design and architectural worlds to rub shoulders with VIPs and performing artists.
“We have a riveting vision for this inner-city area to further enrich its appeal as a lifestyle destination. At the core of this transformation is the aim to establish and foster a new community in Waterloo, with a focus on resort-style living and a deep connection to nature,” Mr. Sunito said.
“To achieve this monumental vision, we collaborated with a personal hero of mine, revered Japanese master Kengo Kuma on his first residential project here – an immense honour for all at Crown Group. We are also delighted to again be working with genius local architect Koichi Takada, our collaborator on a range of successful projects,” he added.
Mastery by Crown Group will see Sydney’s Waterloo become a precinct of architectural masterpieces to rival any of the world’s great cities, driven by inspired design from Japan. This same Japanese influence will run through every event element – from the theming to the cuisine and the entertainment.
With construction scheduled for completion in 2021, apartment sales for Mastery by Crown Group will begin on November 17 with a display centre located at 30-36 O’Dea Avenue, Waterloo.
The Mastery by Crown Group unveiling is proudly supported by Platinum sponsors Qualitas and Maserati Sydney; Gold sponsors JAG Plumbing, Robb Report, Micos Group, Kitchen World, Grazia and Icon Magazines, SKYE Hotel Suites and Formtec Group.
- Located at 48 O’Dea Avenue Waterloo, Mastery by Crown Group will comprise 384 luxury apartments, resort-style residents amenities including an infinity-edge cantilevered rooftop pool, gym and community room and a ground-floor retail precinct comprising a mix of restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Mastery by Crown Group consists five buildings; the tallest is a 20-storey tower designed by Kengo Kuma and Associates
- The remaining four buildings include three designed by Koichi Takada Architects and one by Silvester Fuller.
- It is the first time Kengo Kuma and Associates has designed a residential building in Australia.
- The design of the 20-storey tower was selected by an independent judging panel including representatives from the City of Sydney, during a design competition.
- Apartment sales will begin on 17 November.
- Construction is expected to be completed in 2021.
Regarding project information, please contact Nicholas Yang 0415 088 832